WordPress Advanced Maintenance Package
This WordPress Advanced Maintenance Package includes a wide array of tasks typically geared towards websites that have not been maintained for a long time and well overdue for maintenance.
WordPress Advanced Maintenance Package:
- WordPress Updates / Maintenance
- Plugin Updates / Maintenance
- Theme Updates / Repairs / Maintenance
- Abandoned Plugin Assessment / Replacements
- Old Broken Plugin Removal / Replacement
- Unnecessary Plugin + Addon Decommissioning
- Website Error Checking / Debugging / Repairs
- Manual Update Failed Plugin Updates
- Plugin Conflict Isolation / Repairs
- Broken Link Checking & Repairs
- Broken Image Repair or Replacements
- Coding Optimizations & Repairs
- Database Maintenance + Cleaning
- Cache Maintenance
- Font Improvements / Repairs
- Mobile + Tablet improvements
- Remove Old Database Entries
- Remove Old Unused CSS
- Remove Old Unused Images + Uploads
- On-Site Search Results Relevancy / Control
- Spacing / Styling / Formatting Repairs
- Broken Script Repair / Replacements
- Troubleshoot Visual Anomaly’s + Repair
- Issue + Manage Applicable Support Tickets
- Full On-site Backup
- Web Hosting Product Assessment / Management
- Upgrade to Newer PHP
- Memory & Resource Limit Increases
- SSL Error Checking / Maintenance
- Server Issues Checking
- Staging Copy Creation / Deployment / Removal
- Server Cleanup / Junk Removal
- Server Side Error Checking + Repairs
- Server Side Old Backup Cleaning
- Full Server Side File & Database Backup
This Advanced WordPress Maintenance Package includes a large array of advanced maintenance & troubleshooting efforts typically needed to get your site working well again.
To secure a position in scheduling, payment will be required prior to service. A fully detailed invoice will be sent once the retainer amount has depleted. Payment can be by Interac Email Money Transfer or by Credit Card via Paypal.
For enhanced Security, Automatic Deposit has been enabled for all Email Money Transfers. Please make payable to email@example.com
The client will be responsible for any premium versions of plugins & tools required by their business. All monthly or annual renewal fees will be the responsibility of the Customer.
Terms & Conditions
WordPress is a Website Management System made up of thousands of files, scripts, plugins, addons, themes, security, and many other functional elements that require regular updating. Software developers are constantly making improvements and rolling out security patches for your website. If a WordPress website is left to sit unattended without receiving any of those updates, and other regularly needed maintenance, many errors and vulnerabilities can develop that can cost you sales or even website outages.
Since plugin conflicts and issues can arise following the updating to later versions, we cannot be held accountable for any plugin conflicts, site outages, security issues, login issues, spam, or any other technical issues of any kind that arise during or after maintenance. Some additional servicing may be required to troubleshoot work through. Additional hourly maintenance can be requested within any given month towards deeper issues, or additional development improvements outside of this maintenance package.
Please see the full Terms & Conditions for additional information.