Advanced Website Checkup & Maintenance Plan
Regular Website Checkups & Maintenance are critically needed to determine and maintain your overall website health. Consecutive website checkups, maintenance, monitoring, security checks, and tracking prevent a lot of unnecessary issues, & repairs!
Gain peace of mind knowing your website and marketing are safe and being looked after ♥
Advanced Website Checkup & Maintenance Package:
- Everything in Basic Plan +
- Advanced Site Maintenance
- Domain & Hosting Assistance
- Website Auditing & Monitoring
- Health & Integrity Checkups
- Active Error Monitoring
- Safe Update Testing
- Bug & Patch Monitoring
- Abandoned Plugin Replacements
- Plugin Conflict Auditing & Repairs
- Failed Plugin Rollbacks
- Theme Conflict Monitoring + Repairs
- Browser Compatibility Testing
- Advanced Database Repairs
- Advanced Troubleshooting Support
- Advanced Security Hardening
- Vulnerability Testing & Monitoring
- SPAM + Malicious Bot Protection
- Brute Force Login Protection
- Regular Daily Malware Scanning
- Malicious Rogue Country Blocking
- Site Wide Image Optimizations
- Design & Development Improvements
- Advanced Theme Adjustments
- Spacing, Styling, Formatting Tweaks
- Coding & Script Management
- Navigation Menu Management
- Mobile Menu Management
- Mobile Device Adjustments
- Server Cleanup / Junk Removal
- Ecommerce Support
- Advanced Ecommerce Configurations
- Product Management & Updates
- Advanced Form Management
- Advanced Speed Management
- Caching Maintenance & Management
- Google + BING Management
- Technical SEO Checkups & Monitoring
- Domain Health & Blacklist Checkups
- Memory & Resource Management
- PHP Upgrades + Testing
- Regular Backup Maintenance
- Onsite + Offsite Full Backups
- Uptime & Outage Monitoring
- Support Ticket Management
- Account & Renewal Management
- Task Management / Prioritization
- Regular Monthly Reports
- High Priority Response
- And More…!
(An Hourly Rate Applies for All Assistance Outside This Package)
(All issues, errors, and improvements will be recorded and addressed incrementally each month. )
- Maintenance Plans
- Maintenance Plan FAQ
- Why Website Maintenance is Essential
- Payment Policy
- Terms & Conditions
Basic Maintenance(For Small to Medium Sites)
(An Hourly Rate Applies for All Basic Assistance Outside This Package)
Website Checkups & Monitoring
Basic Site Maintenance
Regular WordPress Upgrades
Regular Plugin Updates
Regular Theme Updates
Abandoned Plugin Monitoring
Abandoned Theme Monitoring
Plugin Conflict Monitoring
Critical Error Monitoring
Basic Security & Monitoring
Basic Database Maintenance
Broken Link Monitoring
Basic Development Support
Basic Content Update Support
Frontend Visual Inspections
Form Submission Error Monitoring
Desktop Speed Monitoring
Basic Performance Optimization
Mobile Speed Monitoring
Domain Renewal Monitoring
SSL Security Monitoring
Uptime & Outage Monitoring
Admin Notification Management
Regular Backup Management
Monthly Maintenance Report
Website Software Discounts
24 Hour Response
Advanced Maintenance(For Larger Higher Traffic Sites)
(Basic Plan + Additional 1 Hour Towards Advanced Tasks Below)
Everything in Basic Plan +
Advanced Site Maintenance
Domain & Hosting Assistance
Website Auditing & Monitoring
Health & Integrity Checkups
Active Error Monitoring
Safe Update Testing
Bug & Patch Monitoring
Abandoned Plugin Replacements
Plugin Conflict Auditing & Repairs
Failed Plugin Rollbacks
Theme Conflict Monitoring + Repairs
Browser Compatibility Testing
Advanced Database Repairs
Advanced Troubleshooting Support
Advanced Security Hardening
Vulnerability Testing & Monitoring
SPAM + Malicious Bot Protection
Brute Force Login Protection
Regular Daily Malware Scanning
Malicious Rogue Country Blocking
Site Wide Image Optimizations
Design & Development Improvements
Advanced Theme Adjustments
Spacing, Styling, Formatting Tweaks
Coding & Script Management
Navigation Menu Management
Mobile Menu Management
Mobile Device Adjustments
Server Cleanup / Junk Removal
Advanced Ecommerce Configurations
Product Management & Updates
Advanced Form Management
Advanced Speed Management
Caching Maintenance & Management
Google + BING Management
Technical SEO Checkups & Monitoring
Domain Health & Blacklist Checkups
Memory & Resource Management
PHP Upgrades + Testing
Regular Backup Maintenance
Onsite + Offsite Full Backups
Uptime & Outage Monitoring
Support Ticket Management
Account & Renewal Management
Task Management / Prioritization
Regular Monthly Reports
High Priority Response
Maintenance Plan Features Comparison
|Advanced Services:||Basic Plan||Advanced Plan|
|Domain & Hosting Assistance|
|Advanced Troubleshooting & Repairs|
|Ecommerce Support & Configurations|
|Design & Development Support|
|Advanced Security Hardening & Monitoring|
|Advanced Speed Optimizations|
|Technical Marketing Support|
|Google + BING Management|
|Account & Renewal Management|
|High Priority Response & Support|
Maintenance Plan FAQ
Basic Website Maintenance Plan – This plan is reserved for smaller websites that require just basic regular maintenance & monitoring. If advanced services are consistently required, the site can be upgraded to the advanced plan at any time towards the additional efforts.
Advanced Website Maintenance Plan -This plan is for larger websites with higher traffic that need a much greater level of monitoring, maintenance, and support. The Advanced Maintenance Plan includes 1 hours worth of regular advanced maintenance + an additional hour worth of more advanced related efforts every month. Any excess maintenance can be carried over to the following month. Rather then wait til the following month, additional hours can be purchased at any time to help cover heavier digital efforts.
The level of support needed is based on their overall size, complexity, and traffic levels of a website.
A Free Initial Assessment will be provided to help determine which package is most likely needed.
For Websites well overdue for maintenance, an increased budget can supplied. This will help expedite efforts to allow for a much greater progress to me made sooner rather then wait til the following month.
Being that most maintenance related services either fall under Basic or Advanced, I will do my very best to include them as well. Any non-maintenance related tasks can be billed separately.
The websites size, traffic levels, complexity, and many other technical considerations will largely determine the sort of plan a website will require.
Consistent Advanced Maintenance will require the Advanced Maintenance Plan.
Any New or Existing Websites not on any maintenance plan will need to be on one before any maintenance or troubleshooting can be provided. This new requirement will help eliminate unexpected time loss and scheduling disruptions. It will also free up additional time and resources to allocate towards all existing loyal customer accounts & projects.
Each plan includes a huge array of services that I am willing to include & perform consecutively and incrementally from month to month. Additional hours can be purchased within any given month to expedite efforts and secure a greater position in scheduling. Any excess troubleshooting time or maintenance can be carried over to the following month to help stay within budgeting.
To secure a position in scheduling, payment will be required at the same time each Month.
Once payment is received, the work will be scheduled immediately.
WordPress maintenance is critical for several reasons:
Wordpress is a Website Management System made up of thousands of files, scripts, plugins, addons, themes, security, and many other functional elements that require regular updating. Software developers are constantly making improvements and rolling out security patches for your website. If a Wordpress website is left to sit unattended without receiving any of those updates, and other regularly needed maintenance, many errors and vulnerabilities can develop that can cost you sales or even website outages.
Security: Regular maintenance helps to keep the website secure by ensuring that WordPress core files, themes, and plugins are updated to the latest versions, which often include functional improvements, security patches, and bug fixes. Not getting regular updates can lead to serious security breaches, website infections, outages, and downtime.
Website Speed: Regular Performance Checkups & Optimization is important for Customer Experience and Search Engine Optimization.
Compatibility: WordPress regularly releases updates to ensure compatibility with the latest web technologies and security protocols. Regular maintenance helps to ensure that your website remains compatible with these updates, preventing compatibility issues and plugin conflicts that could cause your website to break or function poorly.
Backup and Recovery: Regular Website & Database Backups help to ensure your website can be easily recovered in case of any unexpected issues, corruption, or data loss.
Overall, regular WordPress maintenance is critical to ensure the security, performance, and functionality of your website as well as minimize the risk of downtime and other issues that could negatively impact your online presence.
Why Website Maintenance is Essential
Why Website Maintenance is Essential
All WordPress websites require a varying amount of maintenance each month. The longer the site is left unattended and unmonitored, the greater the chance of much larger issues developing resulting in avoidable unnecessary fees. There are many types and levels of website maintenance ranging from basic to advanced.
The amount of monthly maintenance required each month depends on things like:
- The Size of the Website
- How Under-Developed the site is
- If E-commerce is installed
- The number of Plugins, Addons, and Software installed
- The Complexity of configurations
- The level or lack of Security that is in place
- The length of time the site is left unmaintained
- If the site is getting decent traffic & website visitors
- How it looks on mobile devices currently
- How badly compromised & infected the site is now
Typical Website Maintenace includes:
- Web & Marketing Checkups
- Basic Website Maintenance
- Advanced Website Maintenance
- Ecommerce Maintenance
- Product Management
- Content Updates, Additions, and Improvements
- Security Maintenance
- Performance Maintenance
Why WordPress should receive Regular Maintenance:
WordPress is a Website Management System made up of thousands of files, scripts, plugins, addons, themes, security, and many other functional elements that require regular updating.
Most WordPress websites consist of between 15,000 and 45,000 files, software, plugins, addons, multiple programming languages, and countless settings & configurations. That’s a lot to leave to chance exposed on the World Wide Web. All installation, configurations, design work, development, integrations, forms, and all the time and efforts are also at great risk if a website is left unmaintained, unmonitored, and vulnerable on the Web.
Software developers are constantly making improvements and rolling out security patches for your website. If a WordPress website is left to sit unattended without receiving any of those updates, and other regularly needed maintenance, many errors and vulnerabilities can develop that can cost you sales or even website outages.
Having a commercial grade professional looking website is a pretty critical component for most businesses these days. It is an important investment, key digital asset, and face of any business on the Web.
What can happen if your WordPress Website is left unattended?
A Lot can go wrong that it takes a seasoned operator to spot and fix! Without physically searching for issues, many can affect your website security, performance, marketing, and sales for a really long time without you even knowing it.
Not doing website checkups and maintenance can cause:
- Your website could crash due to compatibility issues, bugs, errors, failures, and other conflicts.
- Unnecessary costly repairs that could have been avoided and are often much more difficult to fix.
- System, Software & Plugin issues can arise that can lead to loss of functional or website failure
- Your website will become increasingly vulnerable to attacks.
- You & your Customer’s sensitive information could get stolen and exploited.
- Sensitive System information could get exposed and used to compromise your website and customers.
- Your website could be Hacked due to outdated WordPress, Plugins, Addons, Scripts, and Themes.
- Important emails, notifications, and renewal dates are left unattended resulting in NSF Charges.
- Customers could experience site issues and lead to loss of leads and sales without you even knowing.
- Mobile issues could exist and go unattended for a long time causing an immediate 50% loss of sales.
- Important Google Errors can develop that will remain unresolved causing rankings and traffic to fall.
- Website Performance Issues can develop causing slowness resulting in customers and search engines fleeing.
- Your site will miss out on new features, benefits, bug fixes, and all the hard work of all its software developers.
- Your site will place a higher strain on server resources further indirectly affecting your ability to rank well.
- Your site could get infected, or taken over by malware or ransomware.
- Strange Display Issues, Errors, Spacing, and Overlapping Text, could cause low customer confidence.
- Unexpected anomalies on the frontend that customers will see.
- Once your site goes down and left to get worse, the cost for recovery could be steep if even possible at all…
- Your site could be plagued by bad backlinks and placed on blacklists affecting your domain and email health.
- No one will be at the helm watching for issues, security threats, errors, or any trouble customers are having.
- Your site and database backups will remain outdated, untested, and pile up on the server.
- Your site database will become increasingly bloated affecting performance, traffic, and user experience.
- WordPress & Database Vulnerabilities will increase eventually leading to a total site takeover.
- Website Spam & Malicious Comments could lead to more bad backlinks, back doors, and malicious threats.
- Your site’s forms could develop errors that cause submission errors costing you valuable leads and sales.
- Domain & DNS Issues could exist and cause frequent outages and traffic loss.
- Plugin Junk will increasingly add up leading to database and server bloat, errors, and possible corruption.
- Email authentication issues could exist causing some or all your emails to go to junk folders.
- Your site could have broken links leading to nowhere and leaking valuable SEO & Ranking Power.
- Technical SEO issues could exist affecting traffic levels, leads, and sales all year long.
- Large images may exist that require proper naming, sizing, optimization, and basic SEO.
- Problems can remain undetected for weeks, months, or all year long costing potential sales every day!
Your Website is your Most Important Digital Asset and Face of your Company on the Web:
A Good Website is a collection of all incremental efforts done during the lifetime of any business. It is a by-product of your overall business model and worthy of continuous improvements & regular upkeep. It is a valuable digital asset and investment no business can afford to lose. Especially if it has a growing amount of website traffic and visitors.
Yet most web companies charge high fees for very minimum tasks they put on auto-pilot… That means they keep charging but don’t actually do any manual checkups, maintenance, or monitoring of any kind. They just keep collecting with no actual progress ever being made…
But most importantly, there will be no one at the helm watching for website, security, performance, & SEO issues or making any incremental improvements!
If you are seeing your website go down frequently, displaying strange errors, or redirecting to weird pages on the web, Don’t Wait! Don’t leave the digital side of your business left unattended! Could be a sign of an intruder!
For more info, see this Article on The Hidden Consequences of Not Doing WordPress Website Maintenance 🙂
To secure a position in scheduling, payment is required prior to all maintenance services. Monthly Payments are required on or before due date of each month. A detailed receipt will be sent at the end of each month. Payment(s) can be made via Website Checkout, Credit Card, or Interac Email Money Transfer.
For enhanced Security, Automatic Deposit has been enabled for all Email Money Transfers. Please make payable to email@example.com
Please note that a strict late payment policy is in place to prevent scheduling issues, late fees, and other time losses that affect all other business management. Late Payments also affect the ability to source and maintain software discounts for all customers. Recurring late payments will lead to far fewer discounts that can be provided on any account.
If the Client is having financial difficulties and must delay payment for any reason, a reasonable advanced warning and payment date must be provided in writing.
Additional Assistance: (An Additional Hourly Rates Applies for all requests outside of this package. )
Thank You For Your Business 🙂
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
Website Maintenace that is required varies from month to month. All maintenance-related tasks listed within each package will be performed incrementally and/or consecutively over time as needed. All included features are actively updated & subject to change without notice. All pricing may be adjusted at times so is subject to change without notice.
For any unforeseeable maintenance tasks not included within any given package, it may be included but it is of the discretion of Spenny For Hire as to which tasks will be deemed basic or advanced.
Pausing Maintenance Services
Being that pausing maintenance services can lead to increased issues, troubleshooting and security threats, and unexpected damages, pausing a plan may lead to unnecessary additional maintenance charges. A 30 Day Pause Notice is Required prior to Pausing.
Pausing for longer then 2 months will result in complete Off-Boarding to help free up resources. Once Resumed, a Re-On-boarding Fee of $100 will be required. Due to high demand, the account may need to be put on a waiting list prior to resuming.
For All Monthly or Managed Plans, a 30 Day Cancellation Notice is required. If cancellation is requested, active monitoring and maintenance will cease on the next billing cycle. If Resumed later, a Re-On-boarding Fee of $100 will be required. Due to high demand, the account may need to be put on a waiting list prior to resuming.
No refunds will be possible during an active maintenance month or on any services already rendered.
Please see the full Terms & Conditions for additional information.