WordPress Advanced Security Package
Starting At: $199.00
This Advanced Security Package is geared towards heavier protection & security improvements to your website.
(See Plan Comparison Tab Below for Features)
Basic Web Security(Basic Monthly Security Maintenance & Monitoring)
(Hourly Rate Applies for All Advanced Security Outside This Package)
Basic Security Maintenance
Basic Security Monitoring
Basic Vulnerability Testing
Basic Security Hardening
Basic Database Security
Website SPAM Protection
Malicious Bot Protection
Brute-Force Attack Prevention
Regular Malware Scanning
Real-Time Threat Analysis
Important File Monitoring
File + Directory Protection
Basic Form Protection
24 Hour Response
Advanced Web Security(Basic Plan + Additional 1 Hour Towards Advanced Tasks Below)
(Hourly Rate Applies for All Additional Assistance)
Everything in Basic Security Plan +
Advanced Security Management
Domain & Hosting Security
Account + Password Hardening
Regular Security Audits
Strange File / Changed File Monitoring
Monitor and Block Malicious IPs
High Offender Country Blocking
Blacklisting and Whitelisting
Website Login Protection
Ecommerce Security Hardening
File Upload Security
Monitor File Changes
Website Outage Monitoring
Onsite + Offsite Full Backups
Security Task Management
High Priority Emergency Response
This website and eCommerce security checkup & hardening package include a wide array of security hardening & prevention measures. However, despite best efforts, websites can still get hacked due to hosting issues, WordPress vulnerabilities, plugin exploits, or theme vulnerabilities developers have not yet patched.
The Need for Regular Security Monitoring & Maintenance
Hackers & Bots scour the web in searching for vulnerabilities on un-maintained websites that are not being monitored. Businesses that are serious about their web presence, growth, online reputation, and the safety of their website and customer data need an experienced operator that knows what to watch for preventing such issues from ever happening. Especially when it comes to security issues. A website can in many ways be compared to a computer. It runs on both hardware and software and is just as susceptible to malware, ransomware, and remote takeover as your computer is. It requires a firewall, security hardening, best security practices, and ongoing scanning and monitoring to quarantine such threats before they get out of hand. Your website is after all a major public-facing element of your business and you don’t want it contaminated with spammy bad links or infecting your customer’s computers and phones. Sites that are left to sit unmonitored will grow more and more vulnerable and will eventually fall prey to infection, bad backlinks, malicious redirects, or total website takeover. Especially site owners with weak WordPress + Database + FTP Passwords.
Infections Leading to Banning, Blacklisting, and Total Removal Off of Search Engines
Once infected, Google and other search engines will quickly Ban the entire website and purge all your valuable links out of the search results in order to keep the public safe. This type of scenario can result in enormous unnecessary additional costs for business owners already struggling to survive. The severity of the malicious takeover and recovery time, if even possible still, will determine how quickly administrators can get the site back up and start to get it listed again in the search engines. Without someone watching for such a scenario, it could go unnoticed for a long time allowing competitors to outflank and steal all leads and sales making traffic and business recovery all take a lot longer to recover.
With a trained eye at the helm watching for issues and threats, you will have no idea if significant threats are looming… Yet many website owners ignore the need for maintenance, or put it off until something breaks. By then, the problems could be much larger and more costly…
The weekly report below shows just how many security-related threats can hit your website in just 1 week… At the very least, its definitely worth having someone doing security checkups for you as part of maintenance every month.
Don’t leave your most important digital asset for your business exposed and outdated on the web! If you wake up one day and your website looks like the image below…. will you know what to do…!
I was able to recover the website above but it took a lot of unnecessary time.
Without regular security maintenance and monitoring, its only a matter of time before a bad actor exploits a weakness in your websites defenses. Your only as secure as your weakest link….
SPAMMY Form Submissions
Unprotected Forms and Lead Captures can lead to a ton of malicious spammy submissions and flood your site with bad links.
Attackers Probing for Vulnerabilities
Hackers & Bots use software to probe unsuspecting sites until they find a vulnerability to exploit. Any site left to sit alone is a target.
Once a website is heavily infected, pretty tough to take back control of it and repair all the damages. It can turn out to be quite costly at times if even repairable at all…
Once a site is infiltrated, they can redirect all your customers to malicious websites to help spread malware, steal your customer’s information, and likely infect their computers and mobile devices as well. Dont be the reason for their dimise…
Once a Website Gets Compromised
Once this happens, it can quickly escalate and can cost more then an entire year’s worth of monthly maintenance charges to get a handle on. The damage can be super extensive often resulting in having to fight multiple attackers are once…
Heavy Website Infections
Once a website becomes heavily infected, it can be a huge job to cleanup and repair all the damages if it is even possible at all… Best to avoid such threats in the first place!
Always better to have an actual digital operator at the helm who knows what to watch for and prevent such occurrences from ever reaching that point… Otherwise, your website may get blacklisted by Google and lose all the hard work it took to build up your website and all your traffic… Organic Traffic and Visitors are waaaaaay harder to get these days which makes it even more critical to have someone looking after your business site.
Have a Technical Expert look under the hood for you to ensure nothing sinister is lurking. Book your WordPress WooCommerce Security Checkup Today!
WordPress Advanced Security Checkups & Maintenance
Here is a list of the sort of advanced security measures and maintenance that will be incrementally performed during regular monthly security maintenance:
Website Software / Installation Security Efforts:
- Website Installation Integrity Assessment + Repairs
- WordPress Security Best Practises
- Database Prefix + Password Hardening
- Outdated Abandoned Plugin Removal / Replacement Efforts
- PHP Version Assessment + Upgrading
- Theme Vulnerability Assessment + Hardening
- Changed File Monitoring / Auditing
- Check Root Dir for Strange Files
- Disable Directory Indexing and Browsing From Hackers
- Disable File Editor From Hackers
- Disallow PHP Executions From Hackers
- Enable WordPress Minor Version Auto-Updates
- Excessive Addons Assessment / Removals
- File-System / Directory Permissions Hardening
Advanced Security Measures / Maintenance:
- Address Critical Advanced Security Vulnerabilities
- Anti Fraud Detection + Prevention
- Anti-Bot Protection / Monitoring
- Brute Force Attack Prevention
- Bad Backlink Checking / Removal Efforts
- Enable Strong Password Requirements
- Malicious Bot Blocking / Monitoring
- Content Copy Prevention
- Malware Scanning + Analysis + Full Removal
- Hide Error Log + WordPress Version Info
- Rogue Country / Foreign IP Blocking
- Website Firewall Installation or Replacement
- Firewall Configurations / Advanced Security Hardening
- Website Firewall Checking / Configurations
- Website Security & Vulnerability Penetration Testing
- Website SPAM Comment Filtering + Removal
- Contact Form / Signup Form Security
- Web Form / Application Form Security
- Lead Capture Security
- Recaptcha Installation / Management
- User Accounts Assessment
- User Permissions Hardening
- Weak Website + Database Password Assessment / Hardening
- Multi-Factor Login Authentication
- Login Security / IP Whitelisting
- Website Keys + Salts Password Changing / Hardening
- Backup .Htaccess + Wp-Config
- Full On-Site Website & Database Backup
- Full Server Side Website + Database Backups
- Enable Admin Security Notifications
- Enable Website Error Logging + Alerts
- Review On-Site Security Logs
- Review Server Level Security Logs
- Priority / Emergency Response
Server Security Administration:
- Cloudflare Security Hardening (If Applicable)
- Server Firewall Activation (Subject to Hosting Availability)
- SSL Error Checking / Maintenance
- SSL Error Checking + Repairs
- Enforce HTTPS on all Links
- Domain Blacklist Checking + Removal Efforts
- Domain Health & Protection Assessment
- Domain ID Protection Implementation
- Email Authentication Measures
(All issues, errors, and improvements will be recorded and addressed incrementally each month.)
Since additional errors, conflicts, and issues can arise during security implementation & configuration that take additional time address beyond the original scope of this security package, Spenny For Hire cannot be held accountable for any plugin conflicts, site outages, security issues, login issues, spam, or any other functional or technical issues and errors of any kind as a result of applying the security best practises within the above package. It is always best to work through any issues that arise rather then scale back security measures leaving a site owner more vulnerable.
Some additional security-related servicing may be required to troubleshoot, work through additional newly revealed issues, manage support tickets, and provide any followups. An additional hourly rate applies to all additional security maintenance outside of this package including by not limited to deep infections, security troubleshooting, network troubleshooting, or any advanced additional security requests outside of this package.
Additional security-related services can also be purchased if required during checkout.
Please see the full Terms & Conditions for additional information.
To secure a position in scheduling, payment will be required prior to service. A fully detailed invoice will be sent once all outlined work is completed. Payment(s) can be made via Checkout or Interac Email Money Transfer.
For enhanced Security, Automatic Deposit has been enabled for all Email Money Transfers. Please make payable to email@example.com
Thank You For Your Business 🙂